News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

How to Play?

Started by imgay, Jul 23, 2023, 11:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imgay

How does one actually play this game? I don't see a download anywhere but I have severe mental disabilities so I may have just missed it.

Is this at a "playtest when you put the server up" stage?
I sure do love being a sailor aboard the USS Liberty on June 8, 1967!

DrenDran

For today's play test I put up a link in the #general chat on the discord because it was basically just a few friends messing around.

Within a week or two I plan on putting permanent links to the client and dedicated server on the website, probably as a sticky in announcement and/or some sort of banner at the top of the forum.

Does this appear on every post I make?

imgay

Cool. I downloaded the surely trustworthy release and let it rip. Connected and dicked around for a few but no one else was on at the time.

DrenDran

Quote from: imgay on Jul 24, 2023, 02:07 AMCool. I downloaded the surely trustworthy release and let it rip. Connected and dicked around for a few but no one else was on at the time.
Oh you actually downloaded it after us and managed to get on without issues? How'd it run? Also who are you in discord lol
Does this appear on every post I make?

imgay

Quote from: DrenDran on Jul 24, 2023, 02:59 AMOh you actually downloaded it after us and managed to get on without issues? How'd it run? Also who are you in discord lol
Ya I downloaded the zip, ran the exe, then ran the updater inside no problem. Just guessed that I could click join as guest and I was in. I'm inanimate carbon rod.

Ran fine enough. When joining the server I did wonder if it was seized up since everything stopped as it connected.